SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Allentown PA, low as $114.99, most cars
Very nice to deal with.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 DODGE CARAVAN, 129000 miles
Men where very good and perfesttional
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 DODGE DURANGO, 103177 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Allentown is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
This is my second time in as many months using Mavis in Whitehall PA for repairs on my Pathfinder. Jonathan and his team never fail to make repairs quickly. I will take my vehicles only to them from now on!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 160410 miles
Thank you for working with me to make my vehicle as safe as possible for me and my children!
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 GMC ACADIA
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Awesome service!! Strongly recommend
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
Great job guys!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 MAZDA 6, 70589 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Allentown PA:
They did an awesome job very difficult situation
- brakes for a 2009 KIA RONDO, 205438 miles
Super helpful and clean store and very organized and helpful staff!!
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 135000 miles
The team was a lifesaver being open on Sunday and being able to help me get my car drivable again.
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU FORESTER, 121737 miles
I was extremely satisfied with Gino and his gang. Very pleasant and friendly and honest. Never knew I could have so much fun at a garage while spending money. Lol. I will now continue to be a regular customer. Thanks again Gino for a wonderful job well done.
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE CALIBER, 124697 miles
Dylan is the man
- brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY, 154000 miles
Gino was not short of amazing and exceeded my expectations at a time where i needed emergency brakes put on. Very informative & kept me in the loop through the entire process! Offered me preventive and future services. I definitely will return!
- brakes for a 2013 ACURA ILX, 118253 miles
They always do a great job, Gino is awesome!
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA RAV4, 72000 miles
I called yesterday, Wednesday to get pricing on brakes and rotors with full break fluid change and you came in cheaper than the car dealership thought a certified used car from Allentown Kia and a lot has to be done on the car but the Kia dealership is very expensive compared to your prices thank you for all your help guys
- brakes for a 2016 KIA SORENTO, 38310 miles
The tech that worked on my car brought to my attention some safety concerns with the vehicle. The staff here has everyone's safety in mind and takes it very seriously. Keep up the good work everyone.
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE CALIBER, 139431 miles
Fernando is a great service writer
- brakes for a 2008 JEEP WRANGLER, 123010 miles
Eric was very professional and checked over my whole vehicle to find that there was other things that needed attention, as I had asked him to do.
- brakes for a 2003 HONDA ELEMENT, 108161 miles
Jose was great
- brakes for a 2015 AUDI Q7, 87425 miles
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA CAMRY, 54243 miles
Staff and managers were friendly, courteous and professional
- brakes for a 2017 FORD F-150, 109342 miles