SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in All Healing Springs NC, low as $114.99, most cars
Staff was friendly and professional, I will definitely return to this location for future service!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FOCUS, 115807 miles
Daniel and the crew were very professional. Nice to be able to get good service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD F-150, 100000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in All Healing Springs is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great customer service. My brakes were in dire need of replacement by this weekend and they were the only place that were able to get me in and out in under 3 hours. Saved me from having to take an additional day off work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 GMC SIERRA 1500, 139090 miles
This is the first time visit and I will be back for more services
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 70009 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I was Very Pleased with the Service, the Courteous and Price of work done.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP WRANGLER, 40107 miles
Really enjoyed my first experience with the location. I will definitely be back and i will definitely tell friends and family to check out this new location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 93229 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.